Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited – Troutfest 2020
February 21 - February 23
Troutfest Texas 2020 – Tickets on Sale Now!
February 21 – 23, 2020
Lazy L&L Campgrounds
This annual grassroots event is volunteer-run by members of the Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited.
The festivities take place on the banks of the Guadalupe River at Lazy L&L Campground. There will be speakers, classes, gear, a banquet, movies, food, beer and fun for the whole family! See you there!
- TICKETED EVENTS: Friday Night Banquet and Saturday Night Movie Night. Purchase Tickets Here.
- FREE EVENTS: Daytime educational and EXPO events on Saturday and Sunday.
BANQUET FRIDAY (tickets required)
FEBRUARY 21st, 6 pm-10 pm
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Tom Rosenbauer, Brand Manager for Rod & Tackle for Orvis in Manchester, VT
- BAND – Little Outfit
- RAFFLE – Buy tickets online
- SILENT AUCTION – Bid on silent auction online
- LIVE AUCTION – Come prepared to bid and raise money!
- MEAL – Beef & Chicken with vegetable sides DRINKS- Beer and Wine (Tickets come with 2 drinks)
F3T MOVIE NIGHT SATURDAY (tickets required)
FEBRUARY 22nd, 5:30 pm-10 pm – Fly Fishing Film Tour
EXPO SATURDAY & SUNDAY (FREE)
FEBRUARY 22nd, 9 am-5p m & FEBRUARY 23rd, 10 am-4 pm
ATTENDANCE: TROUTFEST TX 2020 is estimated to bring in over 3000 people to the Guadalupe River during the EXPO.
EDUCATIONAL CLASSES COVERING
- Fishing Techniques
- Tackle Techniques
FOR THE KIDS
Kids Trout Tank, Entomology, Archery, Casting Instructions and more.
You will be joining some of the biggest brands in fly fishing, local fly fishing favorites and artists and guides from around the world already registered for Troutfest TX 2020. To sign-up to be an exhibitor click here.
Troutfest TX is run by volunteers, it is a BIG part of what makes the event so great! Want to join the fun?
Sign up to volunteer here.